The CAS Splint is small enough to fit into a standard First Aid Kit
It is complete with all required elements to secure the splint to the fractured / broken limb – meaning there is no need to buy extra bandages to secure your splint in place.
The polypropylene material is strong enough to hold the limb in a secure place, yet flexible enough to shape to a patients limb.
Did you know that sprains and fractures account for more than 50% of all workplace injuries in Australia? (Safe Work Australia) And, in Australia there is 1 fracture every 3.6 minutes? (ABS).
Australian businesses lead the world in OH&S, yet many businesses do not have a splint on hand in their First Aid Kit/s to correctly administer a sprain or suspected fractured limb. Majority of injuries at work occur in; manufacturing, construction, mining, health, transport and agriculture.
In the 2016 Safe Work Australia First Aid in the Workplace Code of Conduct; it is highly recommended all Work Place First Aid Kits contain basic equipment for administering broken bones.
The CAS Splint is a new complete splint designed to rapidly and effectively administer a suspected broken / fractured limb. The product is an innovative Australian design and manufactured in South Australia to ensure the highest standards.
The CAS Splint only takes seconds to assemble and can be administered easily by persons with no medical training.
Additional benefits include;
- The CAS Splint is small enough to fit into a standard First Aid Kit
- It is complete with all required elements to secure the splint to the fractured / broken limb – meaning there is no need to buy extra bandages to secure your splint in place.
- The polypropylene material is strong enough to hold the limb in a secure place, yet flexible enough to shape to a patients limb.
- The CAS Splint is radiolucent, meaning it does not need to be removed to be x-rayed.
- It is waterproof and can be used in any situation.
- The CASS Splint is apart of the workplace “guidelines 2016”
The CAS Splint has achieved TGA Class 1 approval, Class 1 GMDN approvals, and been awarded the Australian Government’s Accelerating Commercialisation Grant.
In addition to this, clinical trials have been completed by Flinder’s University Medical Partnership Program.
Check your workplace First Aid Kit today and ensure it is complete with a splint as part of your safety measures. If your kit does not, you can buy a CAS Splint HERE contact us for information on bulk purchases.
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can call us at 123.456.789.